Please choose the proper category for you and complete the registration before due date. If you are not sure which item to be chosen, please check with the conference secretary.
|EBEE 2019 Reviewer||$450||$300||$250|
1. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
2. Conference Proceedings for participants who registered with full paper.
3. Conference program and accesseries.
4. Certificate of participation.
5. Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner on Dec. 22.
6. All sessions are available.
1. Conference program and accesseries.
2. Certificate of participation.
3. Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner on Dec. 22.
4. All sessions are available.
1. Each paper must be no more than 5 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to register online, whihc is quick and easy. (Click)
7. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③payment proof to the system to finish the registration. After the conference secretary review all the documents you uploaded, a confirmation email for your registration will be sent to you from the conference secretary.
Full refund if canceled before December 10, 2019. After December 10, 2019 but before December 21, 2019, 30% cancellation fee charged; if canceled 15 or less days prior to conference starting date, No refunds applicable.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently
in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.